three-year course Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is a professional post-graduate program for individuals aiming to develop higher into the world of a software application through the way of learning a modern programming language. A blend of both – theoretical and practical knowledge, an MCA degree offers students a chance to work with tools meant to develop best and fastest applications. MCA programs are designed to meet the shortage of qualified professionals in the IT (Information Technology) industry. In India, there are a lot of colleges offering integrated MCA programs as well.
We (MaaRula MCA coaching) determined to fulfill the need of our country by giving best and maximum IT professionals.
MCA Course Curriculum
Typically, the basic curriculum of an MCA program includes topics like network and database management, electronics, mobile technologies, financial accounting, mathematics, statistics, cloud computing, Java programming etc
- Application Software
- Hardware Technology
- Internet Technology
- Systems Engineering
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Systems Management
- Software Development
- Systems Development
- IOT Developer
- Robotics Programmer
IMPORTANT DOCUMENT FOR MCA ENTRANCE EXAM
- Mark sheets of high school, intermediate & graduation.
- Caste certificate (certified at the national level)(if you belong to OBC/SC/ST category)
- If you have certificates in any extracurricular activities you can attach them too in your folder.
- Adhar card*
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Reservation Certificate
- Physical handicap certificate
- EWS certificate ( general )
Along with the above state documents you have to deposit.
- 5 passport size photo
- Thumb impression
The size of documents should match the given limitations:–
- High school (100-500 kb)
- Intermediate(100-500 kb)
- Graduation (1st , 2nd , 3rd year if you have) (100-500 kb)
- Passport size photo (50-100 kb)
- Signature (50-100 kb)
- Thumb impression (50-100 kb)(left hand)
- Identification- Adhar card ,pan card (100- 500 kb)
- Caste certificate (if you have)(100 -500 kb)
- Domicile certificate (100 – 500 kb)
- Income certificate(100 – 500 kb)
- Reservation certificate(if you have)(100- 500 kb)
- Physical handicap certificate(if you have)(100 – 500 kb)