Welcome To MaaRula MCA Entrance Classes
NIMCET Admission Online Form 2019
( NIT MCA COMMON ENTRANCE EXAM TEST )
Organising Institute: NITK, SURATHKAL
Application Begin: 01/03/2019
Last Date: 31/03/2019
Date Of Examination: 26/05/2019
The application fee is Rs. 1100/- for SC/ST /PWD candidates and Rs. 2200/- for OPEN /OBC candidates.
Eligibility Criteria to Appear For NIMCET-2019
Indian Nationals securing at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scales (55%
marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10-point scale in case of SC/ ST)
B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons) / BCA / BIT / B.Voc. (Computer Science/ Computer Applications) of a minimum of three years full-time from a recognized University with Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects. OR
B.E./ B.Tech. from a recognized University are eligible to appear for NIMCET-2019. Conversion of scored marks from CGPA to percentage and vice versa is not permitted.-
(CGPA other than 10-point scale will be converted to a 10-point scale based on Unitary method) Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for NIMCET-2019 and such candidates shall have to furnish the proof (in the form of a certificate issued by the Head of an institution where the candidate has studied) of candidature for appearing in the examinations during the academic year 2019-20. All candidates shall submit the proof of fulfilling the eligibility criteria of NIMCET- 2019 at the time of Counseling/Admission but not later than September 15, 2019, failing which their admission is liable to be canceled by the respective NITs.
Students who have completed/completing B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Hons)/BCA/ BIT of 3 years from Open Universities are also eligible to apply provided the programme is approved by UGC / AICTE and Distance Education Council (DEC) of Govt. of India. The percentages of marks / CGPA in the qualifying degree are to be calculated on the basis of marks/grade points obtained in all the subjects studied in all the years including languages, optional and additional subjects studied if any. The aggregate of marks/grade points secured in all the subjects in all the years computed using this method of calculation alone be considered by NIMCET-2019 for deciding the eligibility.
NIMCET-2019 test will be conducted with only one question paper containing 120 multiple choice questions covering the following subjects. Multiple Choice Questions will be written in the English Language only and will not be translated into any other language.
- Mathematics: 50 Questions
- Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning: 40 questions
- Computer Awareness: 10 questions
- General English: 20 questions
Syllabus for NIMCET-2019 Test
MATHEMATICS: (50 questions)
- Set Theory: Concept of sets – Union, Intersection, Cardinality, Elementary counting
- Permutations and combinations.
- Probability and Statistics: Basic concepts of probability theory, Averages, Dependent, and independent events, frequency distributions, measures of central tendencies and dispersions.
- Algebra: Fundamental operations in algebra, expansions, factorization, simultaneous linear /quadratic equations, indices, logarithms, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, determinants and matrices.
- Coordinate Geometry: Rectangular Cartesian coordinates, distance formulae, an equation of a line, and an intersection of lines, pair of straight lines, equations of a circle, parabola, ellipse, and hyperbola.
- Calculus: Limit of functions, continuous function, differentiation of function, tangents and normals, simple examples of maxima and minima. Integration of functions by parts, by substitution and by partial fraction, definite integrals, applications of definite integrals to areas.
- Vectors: Position vector, addition, and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications to simple geometrical problems and mechanics.
- Trigonometry: Simple identities, trigonometric equations properties of triangles, a solution of triangles, heights and distances, general solutions of trigonometric equations.
ANALYTICAL ABILITY & LOGICAL REASONING: (40 questions)
The questions in this section will cover logical situation and questions based on the facts given in the passage.
COMPUTER AWARENESS: (10 questions)
Computer Basics: Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), a structure of instructions in CPU, input/output devices, computer memory, and back-up devices.
Data Representation: Representation of characters, integers, and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, binary arithmetic: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, simple arithmetic, and two’s complement arithmetic, floating point representation of numbers, Boolean algebra, truth tables, Venn diagrams.
GENERAL ENGLISH: (20 questions)
Questions in this section will be designed to test the candidates’ general understanding of the English language. There will be questions on the following topics:
- Basic English Grammar (like usage of correct forms of verbs, prepositions, and articles)
- word power
- synonyms and antonyms
- meaning of words and phrases
- Technical writing
10 MCA Seats In the Participating Institutes
Corrected No. of Seats in Participating Institutes
- There is no separate state-wise quota
- SC/ST and OBC Reservations – As per Government of India Rules
- Seat Matrix: Subject to change
- PWD – Persons with Disabilities
After filling in the Application Form, the applicant has to upload all the relevant documents such as the photograph, signature, proof of identity, proof of date of birth (SSLC/ 10th Marks Card), all other marks cards etc. and the Category/ Caste/ PWD certificate(s), whichever is applicable, (duly self-attested and scanned).
However, the original certificate which is issued on or after April 1, 2019, by competent authority has to be produced at the time of reporting and admission.
Documents (Soft Copies) needed for completing the registration are:
- Soft copy of a recent passport size photograph (of size between 50 KB and 150 KB)
- Soft copy of the signature (in Royal Blue/ Black color only) (of size between 50 KB and 150 KB)
- All the marks cards and the certificates (duly self-attested and scanned) (max. size 500 KB each)
- A valid proof of Identity [such as Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter ID Card/ Driving License]
- The last date for submitting online application is March 31, 2019. The application filling process will not be available after 5.00 PM (IST) on March 31, 2019. No requests in this regard shall be entertained thereafter.
- After the final submission of the application, a soft copy of the complete application form with a unique Application Number will be generated in the downloadable PDF format. Applicants are advised to download and save the soft copy and also keep a hard copy of the application for further references.
- Candidates should use only one mobile number to create an account. Candidate must retain the same mobile number till admission process through NIMCET 2019 is complete
NIMCET-2019 at a glance
- Publication of Advertisement in Press and Web: Wednesday, 27/2/2019
- Opening date for online Registration: Friday, 1/3/2019 [10 am]
- Last date for online submission of Application Form: Sunday, 31/3/2019 [up to 5 pm]
- Availability of Admit card on the web for download: Monday, 13/5/2019 to Friday, 24/5/2019
- Date and Time of Examination: Sunday, 26/5/2019 [Time: 10 am to 12 noon]
- Date of Publication of Result (Tentative): Tentatively on or before Wednesday, 5/6/2019
- Choice filling: Sunday 9/6/2019 to Thursday 13/6/2019 [upto 5 pm]
- First Round of Allotment: Saturday, 15/6/2019
- The first round of Remote reporting in person in any of the Participating
- NIT ‘s: Friday 21/6/2019 to Saturday 22/6/2019 ( Time 10 am to 5 pm)
- The second round of Allotment/upgradation: Friday, 28/6/2019.
- The second round of Remote reporting in person :
Thursday,4/7/2019 to Friday, 5/7/2019. ( Time 10 am to 5 pm)
- The third round of allotment/upgradation: Tuesday, 9/7/2019.
- The third round of reporting in person at the allotted institute and Surrendering the allotted seats: Monday, 15/7/2019 to Tuesday, 16/7/2019. (Time: 10 am to 5 pm)
- The announcement of vacant seats: Saturday, 20/7/2019
- Fresh Choice Filling: Sunday, 21/7/2019 to Monday, 22/7/2019 [ 5 pm]
- The final round of allotment: Wednesday, 24/7/2019
- The final round of reporting at the allotted institute: On or before Tuesday, 29/7/2019
Please YouTube Channel: maarulaclasses
For Online Exam Practice Paper: Click here
For syllabus: click here
The Last Date for NIMCET-2019 form filling is extended till.
5 pm on 07/04/2019
NIMCET-2019 is happy to announce that Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University New Delhi shall also be using NIMCET-2019 Ranks For the admission of MCA programme for that academic year 2019-20. There are about 900 seat for the MCA programme in GGS Indraprastha University NEW Delhi . The centralized counseling is conducted by GGS Indraprastha University .
For the other details , kindly go through GGSIP website. www.ipu.ac.in