Welcome To MaaRula MCA Entrance Classes
MADAN MOHAN MALVIYA. UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY MMMUT-2020
|Online registration starts from||16th January 2020|
|Closing of online registration||31st March 2020|
|Issue of hall ticket||30thApril 2020|
|Exam date||9th May 2020|
|Declaration of result||First Week Of June 2020|
|Starting of counseling||July 2020|
Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Female categories need to pay Rs. 750/- as the application fee for the exam. For General/OBC candidates, the fee to be paid is Rs. 1500/-.
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through any one of the methods- Net banking, Credit card, Debit card ,MobileWallet,Offline E Challan Mode.
MMMU 2020 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with At Least Minimum 55% Marks, for SC / ST : 50% Marks and Mathematics as a Subject in 10+2 Level
MMMU 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for admission in MCA program offered by the MMMU is as follows-
- Exam Mode : Offline
- Exam Duration : 2 Hours
- Type of Questions : Objective type (MCQs)
- Marking scheme:4 marks will be awarded for marking the correct answer
- Negative Marking : 1 mark will be deducted for marking the incorrect answer
MMMU 2020 Syllabus
Here is the syllabus for the MMMU MCA exam-
PAPER – 5 (APTITUDE TEST FOR MCA)
- MATHEMATICS Modern Algebra: Idempotent law, identities, complementary laws, Demorgan’s theorem, mapping, inverse relation, equivalence relation, Piano’s Axiom, definition of rational numbers and integers through equivalence relation. Algebra: Surds, solution of simultaneous and quadratic equations, arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progression, Binomial theorem for any index, logarithms, exponential and logarithmic series, determinants. Probability: Definition, dependent and independent events, numerical problems on addition and multiplication of probability, theorems of probability. Trigonometry: Simple identities, trigonometric equations, properties of triangles, use of mathematical tables, solution of triangles, height and distance, inverse functions, DeMoiver’s theorem. Co-Ordinate Geometry: Co-ordinate geometry of the straight lines, pair of straight lines, circle, parabola, ellipse and hyperbola and their properties. Calculus: Differentiation of function of functions, tangents and normal, simple examples of maxima of minima, limits of function, integration of function (by parts, by substitution and by partial fraction), definite integral (application to volumes and surfaces of frustums of sphere, cone and cylinder). Vectors: Position vector, addition and subtraction of vectors, scalar and vector products and their applications. Dynamics: Velocity, composition of velocity, relative velocity, acceleration, composition of acceleration, motion under gravity, projectiles, laws of motions, principles of conservation of momentum and energy, direct impact of smooth bodies, pulleys. Statics: Composition of co-planar, concurrent and parallel forces, moments and couples, resultant of set of coplanar forces and conditions of equilibrium, determination of Centroids in simple case, problems involving friction. Statistics: Theory of probability, Mean, Median, Mode, Dispersion and Standard Deviation.
- COMPUTER AWARENESS : Organization of a computer, Central Processing Unit (CPU), Structure of instructions in CPU, input / output devices, computer memory, memory organization, back-up devices, Representation of characters, integers, and fractions, binary and hexadecimal representations, Binary Arithmetic: Addition, subtraction, division, multiplication, Logical Gates: AND, OR, NOT, XOR, NAND, Block structure of computers, peripheral devices, devices, Computer languages: Machine, Assembly and high-level language, Flow chart and Algorithms
ANALYTICAL ABILITY : Questions shall be set to test analytical and reasoning capability of candidates.